Monday, July 18, 2011

To Blog or Not to Blog, that is the question

I think it has been about 3 weeks, or maybe more since my last post.  One reason is because I feel like I don't have the time right now.  I am blocked from all social networking sites at work, so I can't fit it in there.  When I get home from work there is dinner, and then honestly I just veg out on the internet doing stupid stuff before going to bed to get up early to work out.  Then there is the fact that I am not training for anything right now.  If this is just a blog about my work out, it would be pretty boring right now.  Ran 5 miles, ran 5 miles, ran 5 miles, ran 6 miles.  Not very exciting stuff.  I am just trying to build my base back up for marathon training.  And I don't think I can come up with any really interesting or funny posts like my blogging celebrity husband to fill in the gaps between training.

So I have been asking myself if I am going to keep blogging.  I like being part of this world, and have met some awesome people.  But I really feel like I don't contribute anything to this world.  So I am at a crossroads if I am going to keep blogging or not.  I guess like everything else, only time will tell.

6 comments:

  1. Hey. What is this crap about you stopping blogging?? So I am going to have to listen to Jeff's version of what happens all the time? Oh man.

    Hey listen, blog when you want to, don't make it a job, make it something you do because you enjoy it (assuming you do) AND really you don't only have to blog about your workouts - you can blog about anything you want. I mean, it is your blog.

    I promise you my blog is going to be about drinking beer and floating down a river after IMLP. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Change "veg out on the internet doing stupid stuff" to "blog on the internet about doing stupid stuff" and you have your solution. Keep blogging!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm sure you'll have something to share. I like the interaction with people from other parts of the world. I also operate differently in that I'm always training for something. I say keep blogging even if it is only once in a while.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope you stick around too! Someone has to give us the dirt on Jeff.

    And like Mandy said, blog about whatever. Bailey and Ern, why TX is inferior to the Midwest, and stupid things Jeff has done are all suitable topics.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think I will start a weekly stupid things Jeff has done posting. I am sticking around!

    ReplyDelete